- 2 scoops PhytoBerry powder
- 1 scoop Harmonized Protein (Unflavoured)
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk, drained
- Place a glass bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a shaker cup mix protein and almond milk, and set aside.
- In the chilled bowl, add in mixed protein and the rest of the ingredients and mix with a hand mixer until ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Cover mousse with wrap and chill for 2 hours for additional firmness. When serving transfer to glasses and garnish as you desire.