3 ½ HOURS
- 1 tablespoon Progressive OmegEssential Fish Oil, Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Progressive PhytoBerry powder
- 1 can organic coconut milk; full fat (refrigerated for 8 hours)
- ½ cup strawberries; cut up into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup* (or liquid sweetener of your choice)
- ¼ teaspoon allspice powder
- Drain away coconut water at the top of the coconut milk (refrigeration helps to solidify the coconut milk and leaves a clear water at the top of the can)
- In a standing mixer combine coconut milk, maple syrup and allspice mix on medium speed until whipped peaks form.
- Divide the parfait mixture in three parts.
- Fold in the fish oil and cocoa into a third of the mixture. This is chocolate parfait.
- Take another third of the parfait mixture, fold in the strawberries and PhytoBerry powder. This is the berry parfait.
- The remaining third will remain as is.
- Into a tall glass, spoon in the chocolate layer, followed by the berry layer and then the allspice layer, alternating layers until you reach the top of the glass.
- Chill to set the parfait for 3 hours before serving.