OmegEssential® JEWELS may be small in size but don’t let that fool you. Each mini softgel provides 315mg of EPA, which is over 50% more than most full size regular strength softgels. They’re simple to take and easy to swallow without sacrificing potency. See, sometimes good things do come in small packages.
Each day’s serving provides 1,260mg of EPA and 500mg of DHA. It also includes a family of support nutrients designed to naturally enhance your body’s ability to process and utilize the essential fatty acids.Format: Mini Softgels
- Consume a therapeutic dose of fish oil with much greater ease
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Improves focus, concentration and mental acuity
- Assists with healthy mood balance
- Fights inflammation
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- 315 mg EPA and 125 mg DHA per mini softgel
- Extra strength – 50% more EPA than regular strength softgels
- Easy to swallow – only ½ the size of a standard softgel
- Cold water and wild caught fish – which contain lower levels of impurities
- Molecularly distilled – to remove all unwanted contaminants
- Additional antioxidants – to protect and preserve the high potency oil from oxidation
- IFOS tested and certified – for guaranteed purity & potency
|Medicinal Ingredients:||1 Softgel:||4 Softgels:|
|Cold Water Fish Oil Blend (Sardine, Anchovy, Mackerel)||630 mg||2,520 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||315 mg||1,260 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||125 mg||500 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients :|
|Mixed Tocopherols||10 mg||40 mg|
|Almond Oil||10 mg||40 mg|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||5 mg||20 mg|
|Green Tea Extract||2.5 mg||10 mg|
|Grape Seed Oil||1.25 mg||5 mg|
|Lemon Oil||1.25 mg||5 mg|
In order to guarantee our purity and potency, every batch is tested and certified by IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards). Its standards have been established in conjunction with the World Health Organization. Our fish oil blend has received IFOS's highest rating of 5 stars.
Liver & Gallbladder Support?
OmegEssential® JEWELS contains Almond Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon Oil. These oils naturally support liver and gallbladder function, improving your body's ability to assimilate essential fatty acids and receive maximum benefit.
OmegEssential® JEWELS has been IFOS approved. IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) is an international program for verifying the purity and potency of fish oil products.
This includes a full spectrum of laboratory testing for contaminants (including PCBs, Dioxin and heavy metals) as well as quantitative testing to confirm the potency of the active ingredients. IFOS also tests for rancidity, a common problem with fish oil supplements that have not been properly stabilized.
The IFOS standards are established in conjunction with the World Health Organization and the Council for Responsible Nutrition. The fish oil blend in OmegEssential® JEWELS received IFOS's highest rating of 5 stars.
To view our recent IFOS testing results, follow these 3 easy steps.
1. Go to www.progressivenutritional.com/ifos
2. Enter the lot number from your bottle or select 'Combination' from the available category options.
3. If you selected 'Combination', scroll down and select 'Progressive Nutritional Therapies'.
Purity and potency aren't the only considerations. Selecting fish from a sustainable population is also a top priority. The fish used to create OmegEssential® JEWELS are primarily caught off the coast of Peru. The fishing methods follow the FAO code of conduct for responsible fishing and leave the seabed undisturbed. The Peruvian government manages the fisheries through the Ministry of Production and the Vice-Ministry of Fisheries. They follow and enforce the principles of protecting the eco-system, preserving bio-diversity and sustaining their marine resources. In 2008, the sustainability of Peru's fisheries and marine eco-system was ranked "Best in the World" of the 53 fish producing countries surveyed.