- ½ cup PROGRESSIVE® ORGANICS COCONUT OIL, softened
- 1 scoop PHYTOBERRY® POWDER
- 1 Egg or ¼ cup Apple Sauce
- Zest of 1 Small Tangerine
- 2 cups Flour or 2 cups Gluten Free Flour (We like a combination of 1 ½ cups buckwheat and ½ cup rice flour, but feel free to substitute any gluten free flour mix of your choice)
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Pure Filtered Water
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Sea salt or Himalayan Salt
- 3 scoops of PROGRESSIVE PHYTOBERRY POWDER
- ¾ cup Pure Water
- 2 tablespoons Agave Syrup
- Dash of Sea Salt
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
In a large bowl, mix the butter, tangerine zest, sugar and maple syrup and PhytoBerry powder until smooth and all ingredients are creamed together.
Add egg and mix well. Slowly add water and mix thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt, then sift. Slowly add the flour to the rest of the ingredients and combine to form a dough.
Roll balls of dough the diameter of a quarter with your hands, place on a baking sheet and flatten with a spoon and cut out using a heart shape cookie cutter or any cookie cutter shape of your choice.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375ºF or until bottoms turn golden brown. Optional – Glaze your cooled cookies and sprinkle with sugar.