- 1 scoop Harmonized Vegan Protein, Chocolate
- 1 ripe Avocado, mashed
- ½ cup Progressive Organics Coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Coconut sugar or sweetener of your choice
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Cashew butter or ¼ cup apple sauce
- ½ cup Spelt flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ cup Cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish or line with parchment.
- In a bowl beat the egg, sugar, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Add the avocado and cashew butter or apple sauce to the mixture and mix well with a spoon.
- Sift together the spelt flour, baking powder, salt and cacao and add to the wet mixture, mix well.
- Fold in the protein powder into the brownie batter.
- Using a spatula scoop the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.