- 1 ½ cups sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Progressive Organic Chocolate Whey protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup Progressive Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground vanilla bean or extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F.
Line an 8x8 or 9x9 brownie pan with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Stir until well combined. The dough will be slightly thick, but still smooth.
Fold in the chocolate chips and gently stir to combine. Pour dough into brownie pan and smooth out.
Bake until edges start to turn golden brown, roughly 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.
The texture of these brownies is soft and once they sit for a few hours, they become slightly firm. The sweet potato gives these brownies the perfect amount of sweetness, while adding a softer texture to the brownies/dough.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.