- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup ground raw pistachios
- 1 cup ground almond meal
- 3 tablespoons Progressive Harmonized Vegan Protein, Unflavoured
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Progressive Organics Virgin Coconut Oil, and a little more for greasing baking sheet
- Soak pistachios in a bowl of water for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Drain the pistachios and chop coarsely with a knife.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and add in all ingredients except for the pistachios.
- Once the ingredients are combined, mix in the pistachios.
- Roll the dough into little balls and press on top of the ball of dough with the back of a teaspoon to flatten.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely before consuming.