- 2 scoops WheyEssential, Chocolate
- 1 scoop Progressive Organics Hemp protein, Chocolate
- ¼ cup ground organic espresso beans
- Zest of 1 lemon (half for recipe + half for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 10 Dates, pitted and puréed
- 1/2 cup Nut or seed butter of your choice, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon Progressive Organics Coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- As required pure filtered water
- In a bowl mix together lemon juice, ½ of the lemon zest, coconut sugar, coconut oil and set aside these wet ingredients.
- In a food processor, add proteins, ground espresso, nut butter, dates and pulse on low.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the food processer and pulse until combined, next add water slowly until you get a doughy consistency.
- Place ingredients into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Garnish with lemon zest.