Recipe by Bailey Campbell
Forward by Progressive Nutritional
This creamy, nutritious, and protein-rich chocolate pudding is super easy to make and requires only 5 ingredients.
An essential macronutrient that our cells need to function properly, protein is a core building block for healthy muscles, bones, and more.1 For a satisfying treat, we've included Harmonized Protein® which provides 24 grams of protein per scoop. It features a blend of 5 high-quality, New Zealand sourced proteins, known to be the cleanest and purest in the world. Enriched with support nutrients for optimal digestion and utilization, Harmonized Protein® is also a source of all essential aminos acids.
To further increase the nutritional power of this pudding, we’ve added chia seeds. Small but mighty, they contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids, fibre, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.2 They’re also known for supporting the digestive system, promoting healthy skin, stronger bones, muscles, and more.2
Try this pudding for breakfast, a mid-day snack, or dessert!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 scoop Progressive Harmonized Protein®, Chocolate
- In a blender add almond milk and chia seeds and blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the cocoa powder and honey and blend again for another 15-20 seconds until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Add the protein powder last and blend until just combined.
- Add mixture to a mason jar or bowl and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or overnight. Top with greek yogurt and chocolate shavings!
Instagram Handle: @basicswithbails
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is Best?. Journal of sports science & medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Knez Hrnčič, M., Ivanovski, M., Cör, D., & Knez, Ž. (2019). Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanicaL.): An Overview-Phytochemical Profile, Isolation Methods, and Application. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 25(1), 11. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules25010011