- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 scoop WheyEssential, Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pure Yacón syrup or organic maple syrup
- ½ cup brewed spiced tea **
- Dash of organic cinnamon powder
- 2 cups of pure filtered water
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice blend
- (Comprised of cinnamon powder, ginger powder, ground nutmeg, ground allspice)
- 2 tablespoons organic black tea or organic rooibos tea
In a pot boil two cups of pure filtered water.
- When the water boils, reduce heat to simmer and add all spices and tea.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until you can smell the aroma of the spices and tea combined.
- Take off heat and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour ½ cup into a heat safe mug and put in the refrigerator or freezer until tea has completely cooled.
Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
- Place the chilled spice tea and pumpkin puree in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add rest of the ingredients and blend on high speed for a creamy consistency.
- Pour into chilled glasses and sprinkle with organic cinnamon powder.