- ½ cup PROGRESSIVE® ORGANICS BROWN RICE PROTEIN
- 2 cups Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup PROGRESSIVE® ORGANICS COCONUT OIL
- 1 cup Organic Yogurt (plain)
- 1 Organic Egg white
- 2 teaspoons Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Frozen Organic Cranberries, thawed and chopped
- ¼ cup Walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Pecans, chopped
- ½ cup Coconut Flakes
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a loaf pan (8 x 4 x 2 ½ in).
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Progressive Organic Brown Rice Protein and all dry ingredients. Mix well.
Add the yogurt, coconut oil, egg white and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture on medium high speed for 2 min. until the batter is smooth.
Add in the chopped cranberries, coconut flakes, nuts and stir by hand.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Bake in the center of a pre-heated oven until the top is golden and firm, yet feels slightly springy. This may take anywhere from 55 to 60 minutes.
Test with a wooden pick which should come out clean.