- ¼ cup Harmonized Vegan Protein, Unflavoured
- 2 cups raw beets, grated
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup carrot, grated
- ½ cup whole grain millet
- ½ cup Vidalia onion, diced
- ¼ cup pecans, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic puree
- ¼ teaspoon ginger purée
- ½ teaspoon basil, dry or freshly chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Progressive Organics Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon organic tamari*
- Himalayan salt or Sea salt to taste
Prep the vegetables, wash, grate/dice and set aside.
Soak the pecans in a small bowl with water for 15 minutes. Next, finely chop with a knife or use a coffee grinder to grind.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and prep a baking sheet with the oil of your choice.
Place the millet in a small pot and rinse over once with water as you would do rice. Put 1 ½ cups of water in the pot with the millet and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes or until tender.
In a large mixing bowl, combine millet, vegetables, pecans, Harmonized Vegan Protein, garlic, ginger, fresh cilantro, basil, organic tamari, Progressive Organics Organic Coconut Oil, salt and pepper.
Once the ingredients are mixed together for your burger, wet your hands and form into patties and place on baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes in the oven. After baking, remove from oven and serve with your favourite toppings, with or without a bun.