- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/3 cup each pecans, pumpkin seeds & sesame seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened nut butter of your choice
- 2 scoops Progressive Harmonized Fermented Vegan Protein - Vanilla
- ¾ cup honey
- Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. Ground flax seeds
- ¼ cup each dried blueberries, cranberries, cherries, & golden raisins
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Pulse all of the ingredients in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
Grease a 9×9 inch pan with the coconut oil.
Pour the mixture into pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
When completely cooled, cut into bars.