- 1 scoop Progressive Organics Whey (Vanilla)
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- cup Almond Milk
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Mixed berries and melted chocolate
- for topping (optional)
- Progressive Organics Coconut Oil (to grease waffle maker)
Prepare waffle maker. Preheat and grease with coconut oil.
- Whisk protein, coconut flour, almond milk, egg and baking powder together until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly into 4 compartments (be sure not to over pour, otherwise batter will leak out the side). Close the waffle maker and cook on HIGH for about 5-7 minutes. Every waffle maker is different and protein waffles tend to take longer to cook.
- Once the waffles are golden brown and crunchy, allow to cool slightly and serve with mixed berries and drizzled chocolate.